Our company was established early in 2011 with the name of CV. MITRA BINA USAHA located in Cimanggu, Cibanteng (for Glass eel), Bogor Nirwana Residence (for Elver Fingerling) and Gadog (for rearing) all locations are located in the area of Bogor, West Java. At the beginning of this company we focus on maintenance and research of Glass eel (GE) to rearing, this research include cultivation techniques, knowledge of feed, aquaculture systems mastery, engineering technology, container design, water quality management, and human resource development. Besides that we also undertake the development of network marketing, network fishing until post-harvest processing (Grilled eel / Unagi Kabayaki).
In August 2012, we started building infrastructure of eel farming technology which includes facilities and systems maintenance of GE technology, elvers, fingerling, enlargement, feed mills, fish processing plant to discharge culinary restaurant. In accordance with these developments, our company changed its name to PT. LAJU BANYU SEMESTA which is located in Kampung Cipicung Desa Cibening Pamijahan, Bogor.
VISION AND MISSION
- Making eel fishery commodities as a superior product Indonesia
- Eel production contributes to the advancement of fishing communities, the Muslims, the Nation
- Making the effort discharge a competitive business model and has a high profit business model to become a prestigious
- Making the fishing community are proud of the fisheries profession
- Making the fisheries profession become excellent profession for young people of Indonesia
- Making the eel as food commodities consumed by the public so that the people of Indonesia to be intelligent
- Making commodities eel as a means to improve spiritual intelligence Indonesian society
- Make eel products that have received international standardization of local communities
- Disseminating information about the nutritional value and health benefits of consuming discharge to the community
- Provide information to the public about the prospect of eel aquaculture
- Provide education and knowledge about the cultivation of eels to the community and encourage people to become business partners in developing the production of eel Indonesia
- Help and encourage people to become successful entrepreneurs discharge material and social basis of faith and good deeds
- Making all societies discharge into a prosperous society, dignified and useful for Indonesia
- Encourage people to discharge into a community that has a high spiritual intelligence, a great social sensitivity and have a love for the environment
EEL HISTORY IN INDONESIA
- 1989: Exporter of eel in Indonesia, PT. Masterindo (natural catchment consumption size) using a conventional system with feeding baked snails and chicken, there is no conventional eel feed.
- 1990-1997: 20-30 investment firm stand 5 M tech. Indo Eel (Bogor), eel god Bahari (Bogor), PT. Ara Yamanda Perkasa (Bogor), PT. Anguilla Eel Farm (Semarang) all broke.
- 1997-2007: Vacuum
- 2008: eel fishing communities began to become an issue, the entry of foreign investors due to the seed discharge in Countries of Europe and East Asia experienced over fishing (availability runs out). Estabilishment of PT. Java Suisan (Pel. Ratu), as well as in the area of Karawang, Solo, Cirebon etc. And an appearance of eel aquaculture training (Agromania etc).
- 2010: Beginning of eel research conducted by ornamental fish farmers
- 2011: Capitalize on the experience of the company in 1989 in eel exports, and in 1990-1997 in the super-intensive tech eel companies and results of our independent research, we established an eel bussiness CV. MITRA BINA USAHA. 2 years after the estabilishment of the company used for research of cultivation techniques, human resources, foods, networks and market.
- 2012: We started building a production and processing facility with a capacity of 1 ton / day or 350 tons / yr. Among the maintenance facilities of glass eel, fingerling, rearing ponds, feed mills and processing. In accordance with these developments we renamed PT. LAJU BANYU SEMESTA.